The world of medicine is like a bubble. A lot of people THINK they know what goes on there, but unless you're down in the trenches it's unlikely you do. So here is my semi-anonymous blog, here to tell you what really goes on in the life of a medical resident.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

M.I.A.

Sorry. A few people have contacted me, wondering why I'd dropped off the face of the earth. Well, in a bizarre act of karma (considering my last post) I have been sick. And on vacation. Yes, I spent the majority of my week off unable to speak above a whisper, and only able to whisper between bouts of hacking cough. Lovely.

I'm recovering. More pithy observations of the world of medicine to follow. Promise. Don't give up on me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

i do hope you took some antibiotics for that. ;-)

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home