The world of medicine is like a bubble. A lot of people THINK they know what goes on there, but unless you're down in the trenches it's unlikely you do. So here is my semi-anonymous blog, here to tell you what really goes on in the life of a medical resident.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My New Favorite Blogs...

If reading this hasn't made you sick of all things medical, check out some of the new blogs I've added to my links at the left.

http://thismakesmesick.typepad.com/

This Makes Me Sick is a compilation of all that is wrong with the medical system today. Interesting collection of frivolous lawsuits. Mostly American, but you're kidding yourself if you think the Canadian system is exempt from this kind of stupidity.

http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/

All that's new and bizzarre in health-related news.

Blogs like this are why I spend way too much time on the internet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dex said...

Dear Cous,

I think you should include me in your blogroll--You're in mine. Why? You're outspoken, matter-of-fact, and humane. So am I. See my blog postings to be sure--perhaps you are too busy to follow up on your comments--if you are, an are reading this, perhaps you would enjoy my blog--wwww.emergencist.blogspot.com]]\\

3:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home