Steph from Ice Cream and Puppy Dog Tales has tagged me with the latest Meme to be traveling at warp speed through cyberspace. The theme of the meme (hey... that rhymed!) is to come up with five things about myself that are somewhat interesting. A challenge for me, however, as I'm still trying to keep this blog somewhat anonymous.
So here is my attempt at coming up with five things about me that are relatively interesting without being too revealing.
1. I am fluent in French and English, and at one time I spoke pretty passable Spanish.
2. I have a secret fetish for celebrity gossip magazines. I don't buy them, but I manage to read them in hiding at the office, at the gym or at Starbucks.
3. My favorite colour is orange. My husband finds that odd.
4. I used to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (the Mormons). I left the church when I was 21 years old.
5. I am a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I still mourn its cancellation.
I don't usually like to tag, but this time I'm making an exception:
Vitamin K, just cause I miss her. And I'm curious if there are 5 things I don't know about her!
Nikki, cause I just found her new blog and I'm excited that she's writing again.
A Girl, from FIFE-me. Just because I like her stuff and I think that more people should be reading her blog.
And that's all.