The world of medicine is like a bubble. A lot of people THINK they know what goes on there, but unless you're down in the trenches it's unlikely you do. So here is my semi-anonymous blog, here to tell you what really goes on in the life of a medical resident.

Sunday, April 15, 2007



In spite of my lackluster posts of late (I'm chalking it up to a combination of stress and a genuine lack of seeing anything really interesting to blog about after 6 straight months of family medicine) someone found me worthy of nomination for a Blogger's Choice award. I don't know if these awards are usually slow to catch on, but the leader in my category only has 50 votes. So head over there and vote! Even if it's not for me.

I have taken this week off of work to give myself some uninterrupted study time-- the CCFP exam is in less than two weeks and there is tremendous pressure to pass. Not just because I can't afford another $1500 to take this exam again, but because I can't afford to have anything delay my ability to make some extra cash by moonlighting.

Expect to see some procrastination-fueled posts popping up soon.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger XE said...

Family medicine is really bad enough that nothing interesting has happened despite doing it for months? No wonder they have trouble getting people to go into i.

6:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your exams. I remember how brutal my pharmacy boards were.

8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home