The world of medicine is like a bubble. A lot of people THINK they know what goes on there, but unless you're down in the trenches it's unlikely you do. So here is my semi-anonymous blog, here to tell you what really goes on in the life of a medical resident.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Murphy's Law of Blogging

The number of things that you have in your head to write about is inversely proportional to the amount of time you have to spend writing. A few weeks ago, when I was full of ideas, stories and opinions, I didn't have two minutes to rub together. This week I'm on vacation and have nothing BUT time... and can't think of a damn thing to say. Sigh.

So instead of pithy commentary on the world of medicine, here are some gratuitous dog pictures. Pretty soon, I'll be giving Stacie (my favorite dog-blogger) a run for her money.




Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of dog is the brown one? chcolate lab?

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Couz said...

Nah. Both dogs are rescues. The big one is a shepherd-border collie cross, and the little one is an SPCA shelter mystery. The vet suggested Vizsla cross. Who knows?

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Dustin said...

Has Canada have an act similar to HIPAA in the US? If so i would like to hear your thoughts on that. How it affects your work positively or negatively.

Also, have you ever gone through a time in your life when you questioned your desire to become a doctor? Possibly thoughts of making a career change?

Just throwing out ideas for ya :-)

6:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just had to comment on how beautiful your dogs are. I'm a huge lurker and fan of your blog and usually have nothing important to say. Today I made the exception as I am a dog lover and could not resist those eyes!

My 6 month old Lab gives me the same look!

9:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww....you can post gratuitous dog photos anytime! They are great!

5:33 AM

 
Blogger dogsled_stacie said...

Yay! Your dogs!! As much as I love the med-talk, I love seeing your pooches!

They are adorable, and how can one resist the eyes on the little one? Beautiful!

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home