Medstudentitis tagged me with another Meme, this one being "Eight Random Facts/Habits About Me". Since this is dangerously close to the last Meme in which I participated, I'll be honest about the fact that it's just a cheap way to post more to make up for the past two weeks.
My 8 Things:
1. Every now and then, I listen to country music when I'm alone in the car.
2. I have a secret crush on David Suzuki, and I take every word he says as gospel.
3. Before I wanted to be a doctor, I wanted to be a Solid Gold dancer.
4. Before I get into bed, I have to brush the 'sand' off the sheets. It's like a ritual. But if I don't do it, I swear the bed feels gritty.
5. I used to wear a silver ring engraved with the phrase "To Thine Own Self Be True" as a reminder not to rely on any guy for my happiness. Clearly, I had a bad experience somewhere along the line, but that's too much personal information for a blog.
6. I hate white underwear. I don't own any white bras. I have no idea where this intense hatred came from.
7. One of my biggest fears is being stuck somewhere with nothing to drink. I hate being thirsty. I carry a water bottle with me everywhere.
8. I've been carrying around a really big secret for a couple of months now. It's killing me. I hate secrets.