The world of medicine is like a bubble. A lot of people THINK they know what goes on there, but unless you're down in the trenches it's unlikely you do. So here is my semi-anonymous blog, here to tell you what really goes on in the life of a medical resident.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

I am a Bonehead

Apologies to those of you who have been trying to post comments. I didn't realize that I had inadvertently set something to require administrator approval before publishing comments. I am a loser who can't figure out HTML. And thanks as well to the poster who directed me to the idiot-proof Site Meter website that allowed me to add a counter to the bottom of the page without managing to corrupt my entire blog. Whew.

And as an aside... a few people expressed confusion at the sudden mention of a program switch. I snuck in a post a while back. Apparently, when you publish a post it's filed based on the day you started to write it, not the day you published it. So it got lost in the shuffle. But for a full explanation, please refer to: http://drcouz.blogspot.com/2005/10/its-official.html

Yes folks, I'm the future of health care. And I can't figure out my own damn blog. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MustangSally said...

Don't feel bad. I did the same thing with my blog a month or two ago. I wondered why I never got any comments, then one day I stumbled upon the place where you have to authorize comments before they'll appear. Boy did I feel stupid.

But we figured it out and it's behind us now. No worries!

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home