The world of medicine is like a bubble. A lot of people THINK they know what goes on there, but unless you're down in the trenches it's unlikely you do. So here is my semi-anonymous blog, here to tell you what really goes on in the life of a medical resident.

Thursday, December 07, 2006



Happy Blog-day to me. Although technically my first post to this blog was August of 2005, my counter was added in December. This post officially marks 100 posts to my blog. That's a lot of complaining.

And in one year, my blog has seen more than 35000 hits. Cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger GalacticallyStupid said...

Great blog, doc. Read the whole damned thing. You are one inspired woman. Do you do prostatectomies? I need one. Oh, and a brain transplant. Can they be done at the same time? Keep it up.

6:18 PM

 
Blogger punchberry said...

Congratulations, Couz! I think I have probably read all 100 of those entries. I really enjoy your blog and learn a lot here.

4:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home