The world of medicine is like a bubble. A lot of people THINK they know what goes on there, but unless you're down in the trenches it's unlikely you do. So here is my semi-anonymous blog, here to tell you what really goes on in the life of a medical resident.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Blowing my Own Horn

Behind the scenes in Dr. Couz's head-- here is the interview that I did for Dr. Nick Genes at Blogborygmi in honour of hosting Grand Rounds a couple of weeks ago. It's on Medscape, so you may need to register to view it.

Is a "Well-Rounded Physician" an Oxymoron?

3 Comments:

Blogger MedStudentGod (MSG) said...

Very nice interview. I hope that you're always able to continue to keep well rounded. It can get so hard - makes you feel guilty for wanting to be at home with the fam when patients (or in my case, tests) loom around the corner. Good luck with the marathon training.

5:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great interview Couz!

7:51 PM

 
Anonymous buy glycomet gp online said...

It’s a rare thing to find someone as generous and kind as you. Just when I thought I couldn’t love you more, you did that. Thank you for being so amazing!

5:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home