The world of medicine is like a bubble. A lot of people THINK they know what goes on there, but unless you're down in the trenches it's unlikely you do. So here is my semi-anonymous blog, here to tell you what really goes on in the life of a medical resident.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Adventures in Sitemeter

Every now and then I like to browse through the Sitemeter link at the bottom of my blog to see how people have stumbled across me. Today I'm laughing my ass off at some of the Google searches that have lead people to Tales From the Emergency Room and Beyond. 

My favorite? "Unrecognizable penis"

My husband's favorite? "Married to a doctor sucks"

Love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liana said...

Lately, lots of people have been finding my blog via "LMCC failed" or "CCFP failed". That makes me sad.

10:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't know you could monitor that stuff... hilarious!

dkflygirl

11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home